Mid Level PHP Developer
We have an exciting full-time role for a Mid Level PHP Developer to come and work with the Un.titled team. Our team is a mix of exciting new talent and seasoned experts, who implement a variety of digital and creative projects using the Agile methodology.
We believe in creating work in the best possible way for both us as a business but also for our clients. As an experienced PHP developer you would be joining highly-driven creative, frontend and backend developers that work together to achieve this goal.
The person we are looking for should be a motivated individual that has the desire to progress your career whilst expanding your skills.
– Plan, develop, test and document solutions for our clients
– Deliver initial estimations based on specification and client requirements
– Communicate with client or third parties
– Help to provide technical client support
– Support the technical lead within the team
– Implement developments and features, supporting best practice and in line with Un.titled’s overall business strategy
– Keep yourself up to date with industry standards and best practices
– Fully versed in OOP PHP development and modern PHP features and tooling (namespaces, composer etc)
– Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID programming methodology
– Good knowledge of WordPress
– Experienced with Git
– Comfortable with the terminal
– Ideally no less than 3 years commercial experience
– Good knowledge of Magento
– Knowledge in alternate frameworks a bonus (Zend, Laravel et al)
– Knowledge of automated testing tools
In the first instance we’d like you to take part in our challenge – just a bit of fun to show you how we work and most importantly how we code! Find the challenge on GitHub https://github.com/UnDOTtitled/php-coding-challenge.
Once you have completed the challenge* send your answer and C.V through to us at
*Challenge is optional, but come on it will give us a break from reading education based resumes!
We are Un.titled, an award winning Digital and E-commerce agency, 17 years young with a design heritage and track record for producing work of exceptional creativity.
We specialise in digital and ecommerce applications. Working with Magento, Shopify and WordPress platforms we strive to provide our clients with the most flexible, creative solutions possible.
We are a creative team of strategists, designers and developers with a passion for solving problems and crafting beautiful solutions that put brands to work.
Never defined by one discipline, we move seamlessly between online and offline, static and dynamic, large and small — creating engaging experiences for some of the world’s most respected companies and brands.
– Car Parking (limited availability)
– 7 minutes walk from the train station
– Cycle to work scheme
We offer a number of benefits to offer all employees including:
– Training / Certification support
– Bonus scheme based on Company Success
– 23 days holiday (extra day for your Birthday)
– Pension scheme available after probation period
– Fresh Filter Coffee and a Water Cooler on each floor
– Games / Social Room with Pool Table, Darts and a Bar Facility
– Nursery Voucher Scheme
– Free Cinema Tickets
– Staff socials and events