We are looking for an experienced full stack application developer who can develop innovative, cloud-based web applications using the Microsoft Technology Stack (.NET) and Visual Studio, and has experience in integrating applications with remote services and systems.
The role will primarily consist of:
- Developing bespoke cloud software applications
- Integrating 3rd party cloud and on-premise software products with our bespoke cloud software applications
- Contributing to the ongoing development of a fast-growing Enterprise B2B eCommerce Platform
- Writing and supporting code from inception through to release
- Writing lean, clean, fast and reliable code and performing testing prior to launch
- Supporting production code, fault finding and bug fixing
- Reporting to Projects Managers during production to guarantee accurate and on time product delivery
- Meeting our clients’ requirements with innovative technical solutions
You will need at least 3 to 5 years experience developing commercial projects using the following technology.
- NET MVC and Web Forms using C# and Razor
- SQL Server, Stored Procedures, ADO.Net, Entity Framework and LINQ
- HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Source Control (SVN, GIT or TFS)
- Web Services using WCF and/or Web API (SOAP, XML or REST, HTTP)
- Remote Systems / API / Middleware Integration, including any of:
- Payment Processing Systems; SagePay, WorldPay, PayPal, Braintree
- Financial Accounting Systems; Sage Business Cloud, Sage On-Premise, Xero
- ERP Systems; Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft NAV or other ERP systems
- Object Orientated Programming, including; Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
- Angular, React, Knockout or other UX frameworks
- Technical Requirements Gathering / Business Analysis
- Solutions Design and Application Architecture
- Experience of working in Waterfall and Agile project management environments
- Experience of working with Project Management tools; JIRA, Trello, Azure DevOps
The position is based full time at our offices in Leicester (Midlands), UK. Only applicants who are eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000, based on skills and experience
- Company Pension
- 22 days holiday per year, increasing with length of service to 25, plus your Birthday off!
- Private Health after 1 year
- Flexi start and finish time
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, drop us an email on [email protected].
Please include a covering note explaining why you’re the perfect candidate. Please attach your CV or send a link to your LinkedIn profile and let us know how you stand out from the crowd.
Un.titled is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies thank you.