Un.titled forms part of the Williams Commerce Group – a digital commerce agency and Magento Enterprise Partner and ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 registered.
We are a specialist eCommerce website developer and system integrator providing eCommerce, marketing and technology services.
Delivering specialist solutions since 2009, we are one of the fastest growing digital and ecommerce specialists in the UK and have key partnerships with Magento, Shopify, Sitecore, Sage, SAP, Google and Amazon.
We work with a wide range of UK and International clients in both B2C and B2B, including regional and global leaders, such as Clarks shoes, Pizza Express, Just Hype, John Smedley, Start-rite, Valentina, MacFarlane.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Magento Developer to join our growing team. You’ll work on a wide range of interesting ecommerce projects, as part of an expert team of Magento Certified developers and Solution Specialists.
This will see you impart your own Magento knowledge but allow you to learn new technologies and methodologies including working towards a certification in Magento 2.
- Excellent commercial experience with Magento 1 CE
- Excellent PHP and MSQL
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience of version control, preferably Git
- Experience working in process-driven environment
- Strong communication skills
- An appetite for personal learning and development and an interest in the state and shape of the industry.
- Magento 1 or 2 certification
- Experience of Magento EE and/or Magento 2
- Experience with other PHP frameworks – we use Laravel
- Experience of CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience of caching solutions e.g. Redis, Memcache
- Commercial experience of systems integration via SOAP, REST, file transfer etc.
- Familiar with debugging and profiling tools e.g. Xdebug
- Familiar with packaging systems e.g. Composer
- Experience with deployment workflows
- Knowledge of virtualised or containerised environments e.g. Docker
- A good understanding of Linux-based hosting environments
- A good understanding of internet architecture.
- Ideally has worked in collaboration with an off-shore team.
Working in a professional creative environment, this role involves:
- Mentoring and collaborating with members of the team
- Helping us in shaping our solutions and process
- Interpreting and helping to write requirement briefs, specifications, wireframes and designs
- Build bespoke modules or advise on off-the-shelf solutions to meet tech requirements
- Provide estimates for scope of work
- Advise account handlers and clients on solutions and practices
- Problem-solving issues on existing sites.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 23 days paid holiday, including a day off on your Birthday
- Friendly team and modern office working environment
- Great career and salary progression opportunities in one of the UK’s fastest growing ecommerce agencies.
Our team of over 90 professionals are based in four locations across the United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia. This role is at the headquarters based in the heart of the city of Leicester. Road links are excellent, and we are about 5 minutes form the train station.
How to Apply
For your application include a covering note explaining why you’re the perfect candidate and attach your CV.
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and let us know how you stand out from the crowd. Drop us an email on email@example.com.
Un.titled is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies thank you.