Un.titled forms part of Williams Commerce – a digital commerce agency and Magento Enterprise Partner and ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 registered.
We are a specialist eCommerce website developer and system integrator providing eCommerce, marketing and technology services.
Delivering specialist solutions since 2009, we are one of the fastest growing digital and ecommerce specialists in the UK and have key partnerships with Magento, Shopify, Sitecore, Sage, SAP, Google and Amazon.
We work with a wide range of UK and International clients in both B2C and B2B, including regional and global leaders, such as Clarks shoes, Pizza Express, Just Hype, John Smedley, Start-rite, Valentina, MacFarlane.
If the words “site down” fills you with dread as you recognise the financial implication of every minute of lost revenue in a multi-million pound business… and you’re the “go-to” person when everyone else hits a dead end as you have yet to see something you can’t fix or identify a workaround for then read on…
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce Delivery, this Infrastructure Support Manager will be the primary interface between the Support team and the wider business. The successful candidate will be able to manage a team of Technicians helping them to prioritise requests, gather requirements, formalise documentation, and lead communications with our Customer base, the UK and off-shore Development team, and the wider business.
- Provide effective leadership and day to day management of the Support team members to ensure we deliver a superior level of customer service
- Champion a customer-focused service culture throughout the team and wider organization with a "right first time" ethos towards all the services provided
- Identify and champion enhancements to the support provided to our Customers
- Mentor the team and develop their technical skills and ability
- Make effective notes on all touches and resolutions
- Make notes on customer accounts to help us identify common complaints and problematic customer situations before they intensify
- Handle escalations from customers as well as internal or external delivery teams
- Ensure that appropriate coordination is in place to deal with emergencies and high priority incidents
- Report on the KPIs to measure the speed, effectiveness and efficiency of the support function
- Identify problematic customers and potential risks as they present themselves
- Management of 3rd party relationships, identify and mitigate risks associated accordingly
- Proactively collaborates with the internal team
- Management of off-shore development team, including time tracking and overall capacity planning for team.
- Experience working with Infrastructure projects either directly or as a project manager is critical.
- A natural trouble-shooter you will work though blockers and develop collaborative process improvements and innovative solutions to meet business needs.
- Customer facing management skills are essential to manage important business stakeholders and their expectations, with the ability to tailor your approach to the needs of the Customer whilst maintaining the SLA standards set by the company
- Strong people skills and experience working with a wide variety of different stakeholders of all levels
- Demonstrate soft-yet-effective customer conflict resolution skills on a regular basis
- Experience working remotely or in coordination with a team of remote employees
- You will need a strong / broad infrastructure background, with technical understanding of Unix, Linux, Windows, Networking, Storage and Server Technologies, as well as basic knowledge around cloud technology.
- A technical background is essential with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies - you must have the ability to manage the off-shore development team expectations. Good knowledge of Linux/Microsoft/Cloud environments like AWS would be beneficial.
- Experience of producing status reports for senior level stakeholders
- Ability to manage a large number of tasks with competing priorities
- Strong ability to engage and manage internal resources and 3rd parties
- Ability to stay calm and focused while working in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment
- A completer finisher, task orientated, and goal driven
- Experience within trading environments would be beneficial
- Experience in using various project management methodologies and working in an Agile (SCRUM/KANBAN) environment and a formal Project Management qualification would be a real advantage
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a requirement.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 23 days paid holiday, including a day off on your Birthday
- Friendly team and modern office working environment
- Great career and salary progression opportunities in one of the UK’s fastest growing ecommerce agencies.
Our team of over 90 professionals are based in four locations across the United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia. This role is at the headquarters based in the heart of the city of Leicester. Road links are excellent, and we are about 5 minutes from the train station.
How to Apply
For your application include a covering note explaining why you’re the perfect candidate and attach your CV.
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and let us know how you stand out from the crowd. Drop us an email on email@example.com.
Un.titled is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies thank you.