Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce Delivery, you will be supported by a talented team of developers, designers and digital experts to create cutting edge website development for businesses that range from international market leaders to fast-growing emerging players. Key responsibilities are:
- Ownership of the projects, actions, risks and issues for all the projects within the existing Customer portfolio
- Ownership of projects, budgets, scope, resourcing, tracking and documentation
- Ownership of the client relationship and expectations with regards to their current program of website development
- Management of 3rd party relationships, identify and mitigate risks associated accordingly
- Identifies and manages risks throughout the project
- Proactively collaborates with the internal team
- Management of off-shore development team, including time tracking within each project and overall capacity planning for your particular development team.
- Monitors the project progress and provides regular updates to the Head of Ecommerce Delivery on a regular basis, using project tools Atlassian software suite to manage the project.
- Alerts Head of Delivery and/or Senior Management to any slippage in terms of milestones and or budget, as soon as this becomes evident.
- Carry out Post Project ‘Wash ups’ to ensure the business takes on board any learning for future projects and prevents any mistakes being repeated.
- Holds weekly calls with the Client to provide progress updates and manage expectations
- Customisation of the website will be documented within confluence to ensure a smooth handover to the Support team post go-live.
Ideally you will have agency experience as well as a strong Project Management background leading ecommerce projects. The role is highly client facing and we will expect the successful candidate to demonstrate strong client management skills and business acumen.
- Strong Project Management experience of at least 5 years working within ecommerce and retail
- Extensive experience of delivering Magento projects - Magento experience is essential
- Ability to define the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Client facing management skills with the ability to manage important business stakeholders and their expectations
- Proven experience delivering software development and integration programmes with the ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently
- A technical background is essential with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies - you must have the ability to manage the development and QA team expectations
- Highly proficient in project management tools, and although certification is not required it is highly desirable
- Experience in using various project management methodologies and working in an Agile (SCRUM/KANBAN) environment
- Good at engaging and managing internal resources and 3rd parties to execute projects
- Ability to tailor your approach to the needs of the Customer and Project whilst maintaining the delivery standards set by the company
- Ability to stay calm and focused while working in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment
- A completer finisher, task orientated, and goal driven
- A good team player with the ability to work alone too
- Creative approach to problem solving with an understanding of UX impact
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 23 days paid holiday, including a day off on your Birthday
- Friendly team and modern office working environment
- Great career and salary progression opportunities in one of the UK’s fastest growing ecommerce agencies.
This role is at the headquarters based in the heart of the city of Leicester. Road links are excellent, and we are about 5 minutes from the train station.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, drop us an email on [email protected].
Please include a covering note explaining why you’re the perfect candidate. Please attach your CV or send a link to your LinkedIn profile and let us know how you stand out from the crowd.
Un.titled is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies thank you.