- You have a broad knowledge of web technologies
- You’re experienced in Drupal 7 and 8 site building, including commonly used core and contributed modules
- You’re familiar with best practice in SEO and structured data
- You’re keen on web standards and are a stickler for quality
- You’re imaginative, and can tailor solutions to match client budgets and deadlines
- You’ve worked directly with clients, on new developments and providing technical support
- Advising our project managers on solutions and best practice
- Building new digital platforms from the ground up with Drupal, as part of our Drupal team
- Extending existing Drupal platforms
- Evaluating new modules and techniques to improve our projects
- Providing support to our clients as part of our technical team
- Contributing to internal projects to create or improve our services
Most importantly we’re looking for somebody who is friendly, positive and hungry to contribute as part of our team.
Want to know more?
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent self management, working as part of a distributed team
- The ability to handle a varying workload while maintaining a high quality of work
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Good timekeeping
In return for being the right candidate, we’ll offer:
- A salary between £35k and £45k (dependent on experience), 20 days annual leave (plus the 8 statutory days) and necessary kit (laptop etc)
- Professional development: conferences, workshops, seminars, courses and webinars are all available
- Flexibility: we primarily work out of Peckham and Leicester, we also offer some remote working.
We’re a full-time team of twelve working with arts cultural, NfP, retail and commercial clients. We focus on open source technology (Drupal and WordPress are our development and publishing platforms of choice) and as an agency, we’re obsessed with user experience and user led digital design and delivery. You’ll be part of a great team working alongside other developers, designers and project managers delivering great projects to good clients who make a real difference to the world. You’ll also be part of the open source revolution.
One of the key reasons for working @ Un.titled is that you get to work with an outstanding roster of organisations. Positive clients and positive ongoing relationships are crucial to continued success.
Un.titled is part of the Williams Commerce group of companies, with ~100 staff.
How to Apply:
For your application include a covering note explaining why you’re the perfect candidate and attach your CV.
Un.titled is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies thank you.
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile, plus portfolio, code samples, GitHub or relevant links (as appropriate) and why you’re awesome to [email protected].