Upcoming designer or graduate?
We have an exciting full-time role for a Junior Designer to come and work with the Un.titled team. Our creative team are a close knit and multi-disciplinary group who design and guide a variety of digital, creative, print and brand projects.
As a Junior Designer at Un.titled, you’ll be joining highly-driven creative, frontend and backend developers that work together to achieve pixel perfection. You’ll get to work on live briefs with clients such as Clarks, John Smedley and Busy B, whilst being mentored by other team members and given room to learn.
You should be a motivated individual that has the desire to progress your career whilst expanding your skills. While this is a junior role, and years and years of experience aren’t expected, we’d expect some demonstrable ability to work on live briefs in a working environment.
- Conduct design research and inspiration for new projects
- Create wireframes and visuals for digital work
- Assist in artwork preparation for print
- Participate in client meetings and presentation
- Support developers in design review and iteration
- Actively seek out new trends and industry work for discussion
- Demonstrable ability to produce work on brief and to deadline
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Ability to take and receive professional critique
- Concept driven and rationalised thinking
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Keen typographic interest
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience in designing for ecommerce
- Video and animation ability
- Ideally some form of commercial experience
- An interest and understanding of user experience
We are Un.titled, an award winning Digital and E-commerce agency, 17 years young with a design heritage and track record for producing work of exceptional creativity.
We specialise in digital and ecommerce applications. Working with Magento, Shopify and WordPress platforms we strive to provide our clients with the most flexible, creative solutions possible.
We are a creative team of strategists, designers and developers with a passion for solving problems and crafting beautiful solutions that put brands to work.
Never defined by one discipline, we move seamlessly between online and offline, static and dynamic, large and small — creating engaging experiences for some of the world’s most respected companies and brands.
- Car Parking (limited availability)
- 7 minutes walk from the train station
- Cycle to work scheme
We offer a number of benefits to offer all employees including:
- Training / Certification support
- Bonus scheme based on Company Success
- 23 days holiday (extra day for your Birthday)
- Pension scheme available after probation period
- Fresh Filter Coffee and a Water Cooler on each floor
- Games / Social Room with Pool Table, Darts and a Bar Facility
- Nursery Voucher Scheme
- Free Cinema Tickets
- Staff socials and events